HomeAboutPostPhotosSocial


Monday, April 25, 2011

Dearest you.

Words can’t describe how much I love you. (:
I’ve got so many things to say to you, but I just don’t have the courage to. I keep thinking that you won’t like it. That’s why sometimes, I cry, cry real hard.
It’s been nearly three months, and we’ve been through ’ quite’ alot. Thanks for being so understanding and not getting angry with me all the time. Your patience is something that can neutralise my personality, and hopefully I won’t run your patience out. =X
I really love you, I really do.
You say you love me more, but I guess I love you more than you love me. But I do feel love from you, all the time. (:
I realised I’m clingy. =/ the moment we part, I miss you already. Whenever I hug you, I don’t wanna let go. I can just fall asleep on you. (: Your kisses and hugs make me feel loved, and naturally I become like a small girl again. =X
Sorry for my stupid attitude sometimes, I don’t know how to stand it. =/ Thanks for being so tolerent.
I’m very glad to have you with me, really really. It’s beyond words, but there are so much more that I wanna say.
I love you baby boy, and I know, you love me too.
That enough can make me happy, for as long as I can be. (:
XOXO