HomeAboutPostPhotosSocial


Monday, June 13, 2011

There's so many things I wish you knew.

Sometimes, I think to myself, what/how do you think of me?

Not like pretty, hot etc. Something more depth.

Like, what am I to you? Am I important? And how important? Am I better than all your previous girlfriends? What do you see in me?

There are alof of questions I want to ask, but it seems so... fairytalistic. Something you wouldn't want to answer.

I silently wished that you would see what I see in you, maybe you do, but I wished I knew.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your presence can't be measured by importance. You just have to be there, you NEED to be there. I want you to be there, for me. You are the very first one that I want to be serious about, you are incomparable. I can't imagine if one day you just suddenly vanished, what will I do. It's beyond imagination, because I don't wish for that to happen. I want you with me, for as long as forever can last. I want to know how you feel about me, badly.

Do I play a part in your everyday life? Do you want me to be in your life? Have I made an impact to your life? Do you need me there like I need you to be here with me? I just want to know how you feel about me.

You just seem so much happier last time. Is like, I'm here to make your life miserable. Are you happy with me? Or do I just make your life worse? I want to know.

Because I'm happy when with you, I love the way I am when I'm with you, the way that nobody sees it other than you, and I love YOU. You came into my life, brighten it up. I don't know if I did the same to your's. And I wish I knew.

But at the same time, I don't want you to know that I'm asking for all these. I just think that you won't like it if I start shooting these questions at you. I just have this feeling that you won't like it.

But I love you.

I just wish we can go on forever. I didn't believe in forever, even now. I tried my best to believe in your forever, but I'm just afraid I will fall, real hard. I still have my guard up, but not too high for now.

I just want and need to be with you.

I love you baby boy, I can't do anything without you. I know this sounds cliche but it's from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you knew, because it's so hard for me to keep this inside me.