HomeAboutPostPhotosSocial


Saturday, January 01, 2011

twenty ten

Short reflection of 2010.

1. Turned 18.
Bball clique w their lovely surprises, miss them alot. Poly clique w their Swensens surprises, love them loads too.

2. Marlar.
Time again, history repeated. And us praying, hoping one day you would change. But I guess, that is not gonna happen in the near future.

3. Yami Yogurt.
Finally got myself a job after a year of jobless-ness. Enjoyable crew, had fun when I'm with them, except for one, or TWO. Glenn Melissa Amanda are the awesome peeps.

4. Brenda.
New BFF? Miss this girl, haven't met for like, a month? Felt like years. We can talk anything, and seriously everything under the sun. Starbucks is our favourite place so far, we can't afford to walk around, we spend way too much, on food that is.

5. IKEA.
Meatballs @ 4 bucks till July 2011. Three cheers!!

6. Achievements.
I wouldn't say I have, neither would I say I don't have. Looking around at my room, finally got my own bookshelf, a decent study table, cool pencil case, using a planner like finally, colourful own-made timetable, loving it. Just maybe wanna bring it to another level, with my personality as decorations.

7. Wedding.
Attended a wedding finalyl after 8 long years. Enjoyed it alot, still hate abalone. I'm not having shark fin on my wedding dinner, I swear.

8. Lastly, you.
We knew each other's existence for a year plus. Who would have thought we will end up like this? Thank you for being there when I'm always down, thank you for your patience with my stupid behaviours, thank you for loving me when I was still in doubts with my feelings for you, thank you for letting me love you even when I treated you that way before, thank you for showering your love all the time, thank you for being here by my side, thank you for making me happy, thank you for letting me know you, thank you for all that you've done. I love you, and hopefully, you love me the same way as I do to you.

Let's see what will 2011 be like, cheers to new beginnings, more happiness and maybe a little bit more cashy? =X