HomeAboutPostPhotosSocial


Sunday, December 06, 2009

I hate days like these

There's seriously something wrong with my sleeping habit.

Not that I wanna sleep late, but whenever I try to sleep early, I will usually oversleep.
And that cause me to rush through my routines which I don't really adore, cos' yeah, I hate rushing.
AND sleeping early does not keep me awake in class.
In fact, I'll die off after the second period. Yes, THAT BAD.
These things do not happen when I sleep late; I wake up early, I can dilly-dally, I stay awake throughout the whole day, the feeling was so... ACCOMPLISHED.
You know, the feeling of "not lying down on the table once during lessons" makes you feel that you are actually very HARDWORKING.
Okay, crap that, it's SO not true.

So, sleeping late is like turning in around 2 3 am and waking up like 6.30am, with a maximum of 3.5 hours of sleep.
That's not even half of the time you ae SUPPOSE to sleep.
Come to think of it, I use to sleep alot, and I mean ALOT.
Let's not talk about tonning outside, we will just start from school camps and chalets.
HELLO, I'M FIRST IN THE LINE TO FALL ON THE BED AND START SNORING.
And well of course, I miss out most of the fun.
But... All these have CHANGED.
For the worse or better? I guess more of the former?
WHO CARES.

Can anyone tell me why?
It's unhealthy but... It seems better, in a way or another.
Anyway, I don't have the intention to change it.

Somehow, I think this post is a little bit useless.